I got this recipe from my cousin's blog, Readit and Eat.
Cheeseburger Pasta
Yields 4 servings
Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 ounce) cheddar cheese soup
1 can (10 3/4 ounce) tomato soup
1 1/2 cups water
2 cups uncooked small shell pasta
1/4 tablespoon Italian seasoning (I added this for a little bit of seasoning)
Sprinkle garlic powder (I added this for a little bit of seasoning)
Directions:
1. Cook beef in skillet until brown. Drain fat out of skillet.
2. Add soups, water, pasta, Italian seasoning, and then sprinkle a little bit of garlic powder after everything has been stirred in.
3. Once everything is stirred, heat to a boil.
4. Cover and cook over medium heat, about 10 minutes, or until pasta is done.
5. Stir often.
6. Let it sit for about a minute or two before serving
No comments:
Post a Comment